Crush & Ding (2019) © Ellen Carey
Hundred Heroines and Ellen Carey, global experimental photo-artist, are proud to announce a callout for women photographic artists, who work experimentally in photography and/or lens-based art.
We’re looking for photographers living and working on the edges of the definition of photography, who are questioning what photography is in the 21st century. Our definition includes:
We’re looking for submissions from around the globe.
How to Submit
Send us a document in PDF format (10Mb max) via We Transfer (or similar) to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 16th August. Your document should include:
- A one page CV
- Digital examples of your work (maximum 6 images)
- A description of your concept (maximum 500 words)
- The exhibiting artist/artists will be chosen by a small panel led by Ellen Carey.
- There is no submission fee.
- If selected, you agree that your work can be published on our website and used in our promotional material for KCAW.
- You will be credited as the author of the work.
- You retain the copyright over your work at all times.
- Please note, we reserve the right to switch to an online only exhibition if required by the government guidance prevailing in October.
Got questions? Contact us at email@example.com