Image © Marysia Lewandowska
This week, we’re stepping outside our Cabinet of Remedies for an excursion to Ménerbes in France to the house of Dora Maar. Dora Maar is now truly recognised as an artist in her own right, but for many years, she was known only as Picasso’s muse. We hope she won’t mind being a muse once more, but this time for our flash fiction writers.
How to Participate
Create a piece of flash fiction using our featured image as the prompt.
- Maximum 100 words, excluding the title
- One challenge: You must use the name of one of the objects somewhere in your piece.
- You are welcome to share up to five pieces
- Submit as an attachment to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Optional) include your social media handles and/or link to your website
- Deadline – 18:00 (BST) Tuesday 14th July 2020
- A selection will be published on our website over the next few weeks
- By entering your work, you agree that it can be published on our website and used to promote our initiatives.
- You will be credited as the author of the work on our website.
- You retain the copyright over your work at all times.