See You Soon © Lisl Ponger
OPEN CALL FOR A SHORT FILM
Do you want the chance to be featured in our Online Film Festival?
- Length: up to 5 min
- Upload on Vimeo or YouTube
- Fill in the form below to state that you have permission to use the music/artwork, own the copyright etc
- Send the link by December 5th, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on social media using #HHxSecondWave
As we in the UK (and in many other places around the world) head for another national lockdown, Hundred Heroine’s film festival curator Lisl Ponger is here for your dose of creative motivation to see you through – The Second Wave.
We’re asking you to create a film while in lockdown (or to submit one you have already created) all genres – mini feature, documentary, experimental, found footage, photo film etc.)
This can be around the theme of lockdown, waves or hope; it’s completely up to you!
Let your imagination wash over you like the many times you’ve washed your hands this year…
Lisl will curate The Second Wave film festival to be shown during December. Make sure you’re subscribed to our newsletter and following us on social media (@HundredHeroines) to keep in the loop…
Until then, stay healthy and creatively nourished.
- By entering your work, you agree that it can be published on our website and used to promote the Online Film Festival.
- You will be credited as the author of the work on our website.
- You retain the copyright over your work at all times.
- The Second Wave is open to anybody to enter